In the next few weeks, we will be doing "freeway blogging" to promote the IMPEACH NOW Forum. If you've never tried your hand at this - please join us!! It is a fun and powerful way to reach hundreds, possibly thousands of people.
Our signs will read:
IMPEACH NOW austinimpeach.org OR
Austin IMPEACH NOW Forum austinimpeach.org OR Just...
How to "freeway blog":
1. Find cardboard (any old box will do).
2. Cut it to the size you want.
3. Paint it white (cheap gallon of white paint - $4-$8)
4. Paint your message in large black letters (at least 9 inches tall to read from freeway). I use an overhead projector to make it look professional - no need to do this.
5. Attach to visible overpasses, telephone/electrical poles, guardrails, parking garages - BE CREATIVE... but remember safety first always!!
If you would like to help with this project, or get a quick idea of how it's done... we will be getting together at my home on Thursday, June 28th at 7pm. Please leave a response in the comment section to let us know you're coming... OR - you can reach me at email@example.com!!
For more information on freeway blogging... Go to the website of the amazing guy who began this phenonmenon: www.freewayblogger.com